Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Amazing Self Cleaning House

I'm thinking...we have the most amazing technology these days...just my iPhone is a great example. I can go online, check my email, check FB (thank goodness!!), add items to my calender, play games, check a map, look up a number in the yellow pages, etc, etc. How cool! I've heard the iPad is really amazing. So, why then hasn't someone started working on a self cleaning house? Maybe Jetson's style? Oh wait,they had a maid, right? But she was cool - duster & broom would come flying out of her arms to clean up quickly. I'd take one of those. Robot maid. If only I had time to create & patent one, I'd be a gazillionaire!!

I wouldn't mind cleaning so much if it'd stay clean for, oh, I don't know...10 SECONDS??? I love a clean house. I do not love someone messing up my clean house. And with warm weather comes droves of neighborhood children tracking who-knows-what into my house. It's never-ending. At least I don't have another "real" full time job. How do working moms do this?? I no longer fault my working-mom-best friend for never calling me...when would she have time?

I think a dust bunny just waved at me. I should stop writing and chase it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment