Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm not keeping up well

I'm still new to this blogging thing...I am envious of the blog moms I follow who post many times a week. I'll sit and think "Hmm..I could blog about that" But then I'm not motivated enough to do it. Today I have a few minutes. I did go back and replace the kids names with their new blog-names. Bubba (what she calls him) and Sweet Pea (which is Memaw's nickname for her). I was starting to get concerned about privacy since I can't figure out how to totally make this private, and really don't want to, since I know how amazingingly intriguing my blog is! Don't want anyone to get left out. So if you don't know my kids names now...you won't :) Though I only have 3 followers...that's sort of depressing. I did have my first comment the other day. I was so excited! And it's not even anyone I know personally (like mom!) Thanks!!

The sickies are over at my house for now. I think tonight will be Sweet Pea's last dose of antibiotic. We made it through 10 days of Augmentin with only a few "OH MY" diapers.

I took the puppy, Dixie, to the groomer for the first time ever today. Her nails & fur between her foot pads was crazy and I don't want to get the "look" from the vet tomorrow. We have an awesome groomer up here...$5 bucks and 5 minutes. No appt necessary!

Nothing else exciting around here lately...Colby & I are planning to start meeting at the YMCA a few times a week. Today is day 1.

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for an update. I am totally envious of other moms that blog but I don't have enough going on in my life to write about and I don't think anyone would care to hear about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel too bad, I update like every 6 months :) Hope the sickies end at your house and Sweet Pea doesn't get tonsilitis too!!!

    ReplyDelete