Monday, February 1, 2010

Sparkly

One of my favorite things about ice/snow is how the trees look. We drove to the mall yesterday after being stuck inside for 3 days. All along the interstate, the trees were coated in ice and SPARKLING under the beautiful sun. What an amazing site. Like a wonderland. I know ice is a pain, but that's the price to pay to see such a beautiful sight.

In other news - Bubba is out of school again. The snow/ice came Friday, and though the city is fine, up here in the sticks the roads are still a bit hazardous. It's supposed to be 43 degrees today, so I'm hoping for melting :) I will head out myself later to PetCo to return the useless piece of equipment known as a shock collar, which only shocks every 3-5 times...can you see me holding the stupid thing, testing it..."it doesn't work" {pushing button repeatedly} OUCH, ok, that time it worked. But really, what good is that? I want it to work at 5am when pscyho-puppy starts barking. So, back it goes today, day 41 out of 45 until the return policy runs out. Also, Bailey is almost out of food and that's the only place we can get his fancy "old man who is tiny and needs tiny pieces" formula. And the irony of psycho-puppy's food (which can be found thankfully at WalMart)..it's called "Smart Puppy". Um. That's not working!

Sweet Pea is getting her molars and isn't having fun with that. She has one, but the other three look like she's storing food for winter under her gums. I know it hurts, but so does my head! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment