Friday, February 5, 2010

Sick of Sick

The whole month of January, someone has been sick. Sweet Pea spiked a fever on Jan 1...I knew immediately that was not a good sign! 3 days after her antibiotics were done, Bubba spiked a fever. In the middle of that, Colby & I both had tummy bugs. One week after Bubba finished his antibiotics, he spiked another fever. Apparently his antibiotics didn't do the trick (tonsilitis) so now we are on round 2. He has been home since last Friday. Friday, Monday &Tuesday were snow days and Tuesday is when he spiked. So, I am the nice mommy who doesn't send her sick kid to school. Fortunately his throat has never hurt during all this, which I don't see how because it is NASTY and his breath is BAD. Other than a bit tired, he's ok.

Sweet Pea is teething. Molars. Fever. Diarrhea. One word - UGH.

Colby has something going on with his tummy - I'm afraid it's gall bladder or IBS...he's going to see a GI. I'm sure he's thrilled I'm sharing this with you :)

I have persistent PMS. Seriously, like a good week to 10 days. What gives?? I'm suffering from an overload of Estrogen. Luckily I am unarmed or I might be blogging from prison. I'm off to the doctor next week to see what we can do about that. I can't take birth control because of blood clotting issues. Maybe that bio-identical stuff that Susan Sommers raves about? Or is that only post-menopausal?

Maybe February will be better...not looking good right now. This too shall pass...but can it hurry up????

No comments:

Post a Comment