Wednesday, June 16, 2010

here we go again...

Sweet Pea has had an ear infection for...um...weeks. And weeks. We've done 9 days of antibiotic A, 8 days of antibiotic B, a shot of antibiotic C, and now we are in the midst of 10 days of antibiotic D. If this doesn't work, it's PE Tubes for her. I already have an appointment with our ENT that put Bubba's tubes in. He's great, so that's helpful at least knowing we have someone good to see. I'll take her in next week to have them checked again after this last round of super antibiotics. This is only her 2nd ear infection and I'm totally bummed that it may lead to tubes. Bubba had 8 ear infections between the ages of 6 & 14 months. She's only had one before this!!

I know that tubes are no biggie, I just was hoping for a good-ear kid after all Bubba has been through with his.

No comments:

Post a Comment