Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rainy Sunday

it's a rainy, gloomy Sunday morning and I'm enjoying it in the silence with my coffee. Of course, it would be more relaxing if I weren't on puppy duty...hard to relax when something is biting at you or threatening to pee for the upteenth time on your carpet. I think it's almost crate time this morning.

The kids went to mom's last night for a sleepover and we hit the Wolfchase area. It really wasn't that horrible. We got a nice frame for our recent family pic thanks to Hobby Lobby's 40% off coupon :) We are DONE shopping for everyone except Colby's mom & my $10 dirty Santa gift. AHHhhhhhh (sigh of relief!) Colby & I will wrap everything today and may put it under the tree, since we have a gate now to go around it. I think presents would be too tempting for Sweet Pea. She does well with the tree, just pulls off the bottom ornaments, which are the ok ones. And the dog is leaving it alone, so that's a bonus. We had dinner at Macaroni Grill - parts were yummy HA!

Still I was up at 6:30, but decided to not fight it and just get up and enjoy the solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment