Friday, February 25, 2011

How a meatball can drive you crazy.

If you are a FB friend, my status today was "I now know why Sweet Pea wakes up so early....it requires a lot of planning to see how crazy she can make me" (or something like that since that was hours ago and I've lost many brain cells since then).

Here's an example of how she does it:

She likes Spagetti-O's WITH MEATBALLS. Both my kids do so that makes it easy. So that's what she wanted for lunch so I got a can out and put it on the stove (though I'm feeding her food laced with many preservatives that I can't pronounce, at least I'm also not microwaving it so as to change it's already weird preserved state). After I put it in her bowl, I cut all the meatballs in half because they are a bit big for her. Now, generally, she'll eat all the meatballs before even touching the "O"s. But today...in keeping with her "today I'll drive mommy nuts" theme...she decided she didn't want ANY meatballs. Now, this wouldn't be as funny if not for the fact that I had just DOUBLED the amount of meatballs by cutting them in half. But, still, I dug them all out for my Sweet Pea.

Just an example of how it is possible for a meatball to be the thing that sends you over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment