Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DONE!

First, I didn't cry when I dropped off the exersaucer...I really tried to not think about it! :)

And, in addition to that event yesterday, all her sweet little summer clothes hanging on a rack, being looked over by strangers, I got to meet a new miracle, Baby B, a friend's new bundle. I held him for an hour, snuggled up (he is 4 days old) and had not one twinge of baby envy! Yay me! I am so familiar with that longing feeling, that it sort of shocked me to feel nothing but "awww" for this little guy. Of course, my little ball of energy was running all over the place, so I guess I am otherwise occupied :) Still, it was nice to know that we really are done and I don't have that "we're done, but I'd sort of like to have another" feeling. It was easy to hand him back to his mommy!

i wanted to share how smart my Sweet Pea is (we all know how smart Bubba is - reading at a 7 yr old level!!). The other night in the bath, I said to her, as I do each time, "ok, time to get out". She went over, pulled the drain and started getting out! I was amazed. What a smartie pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment